Expert Hail Damage Repair Services From Grapevine's Most Trusted Roofing Contractor
Moore Construction Co. is Grapevine's leading source for residential and commercial roof repairs, including storm and hail damage. Since 1996, we have been providing timely and reliable roofing solutions for homeowners and businesses in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. At Moore Construction Co., we believe that our extensive experience, consistent quality, unmatched customer service and local focus make us a leader.
Our culture begins with trust and extends to you through a courtesy 10-point inspection. It takes more effort to conduct an honest and detailed assessment of your home, but our extra effort helps show you we care and builds a relationship founded on trust. Simply put, we treat our customers like family. That's our difference. If you're looking for a reliable residential and commercial roofing contractor that truly takes pride in their work, choose Moore Construction Co. and that's precisely what you'll get.
Why Choose Moore Construction Co. for Your Home Improvement Project?
- Local, Owner-Operated, & Family Owned
- Reliable Scheduling & Communication
- Financing Available With Approved Credit
- Member of the BBB
- Highly Experienced Crews & Contractors
- Fully Licensed, Insured & Certified
- 5-Year Workmanship Warranty
- We Work Directly With Your Insurance Company
- One-Stop-Shop for All Your Home Improvement Needs
- Top Rated with Home Advisor
Grapevine's Leader in Storm Damage Insurance Claims & Hail Damage Roof Repairs
Every storm season, there's an insurance carrier who's either tightening the requirements for a total loss or underestimating the cost of replacement and repairs.
Having an experienced Texas contractor negotiate on your behalf can be the difference between having to hire a lawyer and getting the compensation you deserve. Our negotiators understand these practices and take a friendly and professional, yet assertive approach to handling all interactions with insurance adjusters.
Our 10-point, no cost, no obligation storm damage assessment takes the guesswork out of filing a claim. We won't recommend you file a homeowners claim without first documenting all of the damage present, as well as any potential out of pocket costs that won't be covered by the insurance settlement.
What You Can Expect When Filing a Storm Damage Insurance Claim With Our Assistance
- Call Moore Construction Co. to schedule a no cost, no obligation 10-point damage assessment. We'll provide a detailed report listing all storm-related damage with pictures.
- Sit down with your Moore Construction Co. representative and review the assessment to determine if the repairs will exceed your deductible requiring an insurance claim.
- Call your insurance carrier with your policy number, date of loss and type of claim (wind, hail, etc.).
- An adjuster will contact you to schedule an assessment of the damages. Provide your Moore Construction Co. representative with your adjuster's name, cell phone and date of assessment.
- Your representative will meet the adjuster at your home to exchange damage notes and ensure nothing is overlooked.
- The adjuster will estimate damages and release the ACV check.
- Your Moore Construction Co. representative will estimate damage to repairs and compare it to the insurance settlement.
- You will choose your shingle colors and discuss any desired upgrades
- Upon receipt of your ACV check, you will either physically take the check to the mortgage company or mail it off for endorsement.
- Upon mortgage endorsement, or if not needed, you will contact your Moore Construction Co. representative to schedule the project.
- Make home accessible for installers and be prepared for an early start.
- Upon completion of the project, your Moore Construction Co. representative will perform a quality control inspection and cleanup walk-through with you.
- ACV or personal check due after walk through with homeowner
- Your Moore Construction Co. representative will submit a completion certificate to the insurance company and they will call to confirm work has been completed.
- Depreciation check is mailed to you whereupon you have it endorsed if needed and final payment is made to Moore Construction Co.
- 5-Year No Leak Workmanship warranty is issued
Insurance Claim FAQ's
How long do I have to file a claim?
Typical policies require a claim must be filed within one year of the loss. All policies will have this information and you can also contact your agent for clarification.
How quickly must they make a determination?
Upon filing a claim, your insurance has 15 calendar days to acknowledge receipt of your claim. Within 15 business days (30 days if the company reasonably suspects arson) after receipt of all requested information, the company must approve or deny your claim in writing.
How quickly must they pay the claim?
Upon approval of your claim, your insurance company must pay the claim within 5 business days.
Do I have to accept the loss settlement from the insurance company?
You have the right to reject any settlement amount, including any unfair valuation, offered by the insurance company. If you reject a settlement offer, your options include continuing to negotiate with the insurer or pursuing legal remedies, such as mediation, arbitration, or filing a lawsuit. You have the right to have your home repaired by the repair person of your choice.
Can filing multiple claims be used to deny me insurance?
Your insurance company cannot use claims you filed as a basis to non-renew your policy unless:
- You file three or more claims in any 3-year period; and
- Your insurer notified you in writing after the second claim that filing a third claim could result in non-renewal of your policy.
Hear from our satisfied customers:
"I would like to compliment and recommend Moore Construction Co. for replacing my storm damaged roof. Scott Swayze contracted the job. He laid out what they were going to do and how, and how much time it would take, and has done everything he said they would do. The workers were polite and cleaned up after themselves beautifully. All in all, a very pleasant experience." Doris Bricker
"I recently had extensive repair work performed by Moore Construction. Hail damage necessitated the replacement of my entire roof, carports and gutters. Miguel Herrera coordinated my job and did excellent work. All of the crew were professional and the work was completed no simply to my satisfaction, but well beyond what one might expect. They didn't just 'do the work' they genuinely care about doing the job right, even if it takes more time and effort. Their devotion to customer satisfaction makes them better than their competitors.
Moore Construction has my highest recommendation. I would not hesitate to call upon them in the future, knowing that they would be honest, fair and very qualified to do the work. Thank you Moore Construction and thank you Miguel." Michael T. Ricker
Moore Construction Co. has over 20 years of experience providing expert roofing services for home and business owners throughout Texas. Call or send us a message online today to schedule your free in-home estimate!